WHO OWNS AND CONTROLS THE PERSONAL DATA?
She Found a Way – email@example.com
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
– Online purchases in She Found a Way webshop
– Tracking pixels by Facebook and Google Analytics
– Contact requests
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
– First and last name
– Contact information
– Billing and shipment information
– Banking details
– Account password
– Cookie and usage data
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
– To ship and deliver the orders to the right person and address
– To develop, optimize and improve our website
– To track how effective our online ad’s are
– To stay in touch with our customers if they need help or ask us to get back to them
– To make things easier for visitors we save all account information on a secure server, so the visitors don’t have to fill out the information again with a next purchase
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE PERSONAL DATA?
– The personal data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user and for the period allowable by law
– The user can request deletion or rectification of the personal data at any time
HOW DO WE SECURE THE PERSONAL DATA?
– All personal data are securely collected, stored and protected at She Found a Way
– We use all reasonable technical and organizational measures to secure and protect the personal data
– All sensitive information (credit card numbers or banking details) get encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL)
WITH WHO DO WE SHARE THE PERSONAL DATA?
– Information that is necessary for the delivery of the orders will be transferred to the shipping company used by She Found a Way
– With the consent of the user personal data is disclosed to partners of She Found a Way who deliver services on behalf of She Found a Way and do so according to the instructions of She Found a Way
– If necessary She Found a Way will transfer information to public authorities or the police